Obama on Libya: "I Don't Even Have to Get to the Constitutional Question"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011

      Obama on Libya: "I Don't Even Have to Get to the Constitutional Question"
      Arrogant statement betrays hostility to rule of law

      Thurday, June 30, 2011

      During his speech yesterday, Barack Obama delivered probably the most arrogant statement thus far betraying his open hostility to the rule of law as it applies to his administration’s illegal war on Libya, churlishly dismissing criticism from Congress and remarking, “I don’t even have to get to the Constitutional question.”

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-on-libya-i-dont-even-have-to-get-to-the-constitutional-question.html