Alex Jones' News Update April 7th 2005
- Visit the Infowars / Prisonplanet network of websites today!
Apr 7 2005Because there's a war on for your mind!Latest - Homeland Security Picks Total Information Awareness Champion
A federal privacy board on Wednesday appointed a prominent champion of government data-mining as its first chairman. The Department of Homeland Security's privacy board chose as its chairman Paul Rosenzweig, a conservative lawyer best known in technology circles for his defense of the Pentagon's Total Information Awareness project. Bowing to privacy concerns, Congress pulled the plug on the program two years ago.
Story online at prisonplanet.comFurther Headlines from Infowars / Prisonplanet
Visit the sites for the full articles:
Advertise with us!Infowars.net gets millions of hits a month. If you have something you want to advertise, please contact us. rates are very low. For more information Click HerePrisonPlanet.tv
- Attorney general admits use of Patriot Act in Mayfield case
- Japanese town gets a real robocop
- Norweigan Government Forces 40% Female Employment Or Business Gets Shut Down
- Priest Says Terri Schiavo's Last Days Were Agonizing
- Windsor Castle in fake bomb security breach
- Beslan parents fear troops killed hostages
- Bilderberg 2005 In Germany?
- Reader Responds To Des Moines Register Gosch/Gannon Hit Piece
- Prophecy on Pope Fulfilled by Eclipses?
- Texas Bill Would Require Transponders in All Cars
- Speed cameras can 'talk' to track you down
- Wolfowitz appointment â a victory for Israel and Wall Street
- 'Big Brother' becomes big business
- U.S. Military Wants Weapons In Space
Prison Planet.tv leads the field in online subscription services and alternative media. With most services, you are made to pay anything up to $10 a month simply for one thing, whether it be radio archives which ou already heard the first time around or dubious rip-off 'e mail newsletters' - Prison Planet.tv is different. Click here to subscribe.