"Shock" CNN Poll: Ron Paul Has Best Chance Of Beating Obama

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 4:58 AM

      "Shock" CNN Poll: Ron Paul Has Best Chance Of Beating Obama
      Our November 2010 forecast that Texas Congressman was frontrunner amongst GOP in hypothetical run off against Obama borne out by new survey

      Frisday, May 6, 2011

      Our November 2010 prediction that only Ron Paul amongst the roster of likely Republican candidates had a realistic chance of beating Barack Obama in 2012 has been borne out by what the media are describing as a “shock CNN poll” that shows the Texas Congressman leading his GOP rivals in a hypothetical run off against Obama.