Top Mexican Drug Lord: I Trafficked Cocaine For The U.S. Government

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 6:04 AM

      Top Mexican Drug Lord: I Trafficked Cocaine For The U.S. Government
      Jesus Vicente Zambada Niebla was "logistical coordinator" for narco-gang behind purchase of CIA torture jet that wrecked with four tons of cocaine

      Wednesday, April 27, 2011

      The “logistical coordinator” for a top Mexican drug-trafficking gang that was responsible for purchasing the CIA torture jet that crashed with four tons on cocaine on board back in 2007 has told the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago that he has been working as a U.S. government asset for years.