Lukashenko: Globalists Are Preparing To Strangle Belarus

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 9:53 AM

      Lukashenko: Globalists Are Preparing To Strangle Belarus
      "They want to force us to be just like everybody else....we will resist"

      Thursday, April 21, 2011

      Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko warned today that the globalists were preparing to strangle his country because of its refusal to join the new world order, with Belarus set to become the latest target of the contrived "Arab Spring" riots as the NATO powers further encircle Russia and China.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/lukashenko-globalists-are-preparing-to-strangle-belarus.html