Cardinal Who Gave Pope Speech A Grover?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 6:14 AM

      Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 4:48 AM
      Subject: Re: Alex Jones' News Update March 22 2005

      Hi Alex,

      Some people are good at recognizing faces, I have a knack for recognizing not faces, but voices.  While listening to Cardinal Edward Egan's speech regarding the death of Pope John Paul II, I was puzzled, wondering where I had heard his voice before.  I have never heard him give a speech before, and I could recall hearing that voice only once before.  And then it hit me like a thunderbolt, crazy as this sounds: Cardinal Edward Egan's unmistakable, deep, resonant voice is the voice used for Satan on the video of the ritual that you taped at Bohemia GroveĀ… the voice that says, "...with fire that you stole from my domain!"  Are there professionals, spectrum analysts or whatever, who could analyze Egan's voice and compare it to the voice on the tape?  They would find the voice is the same.  There is probably even speech recognition technology that could identify the voice on the tape as his.

      Regards,

      Chrio