Hillary Clinton: 'We Are Losing The Infowar'

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011

      Hillary Clinton: 'We Are Losing The Infowar'
      Secretary of State warns fellow globalists that US corporate media propaganda is being crushed by "real news" networks

      Thursday, March 3, 2011

      Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made a tacit admission during a U.S. Foreign Policy Priorities committee meeting yesterday, arguing that the State Department needs more money because the US military-industrial complex is “losing the information war” to the likes of Russia Today and Al Jazeera due to the US corporate media having completely abandoned “real news”.