Charlie Sheen Unleashes On TSA

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011

      Charlie Sheen Unleashes On TSA
      "Touch my children and I would eat your hands off your frikkin' arms," actor rages in response to train station grope-down of 9-year-old boy

      Thursday, February 24, 2011

      Actor Charlie Sheen unleashed on the TSA during a wild radio interview on The Alex Jones Show today, raging that he would eat the hands of any TSA worker who tried to touch his children, in response to the story that TSA agents harassed travelers and groped children in Savannah train station earlier this month after the passengers had left the train.