Governor Walker: "We Thought About" Infiltrating Wisconsin Protesters With Troublemakers

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011

      Governor Walker: "We Thought About" Infiltrating Wisconsin Protesters With Troublemakers
      Walker admits authorities considered using agent provocateurs to discredit demonstrators

      Thursday, February 24, 2011

      During a prank phone call in which he believed he was talking to billionaire philanthropist David Koch, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker admitted that state authorities had “thought about” using troublemakers to infiltrate the crowds demonstrating against his effort to eliminate collective bargaining rights, proving once again that the use of agent provocateurs to discredit legitimate protesters is a common political ploy.