We Called It: Forecast Of Huge Public Worker Protests, Age Of Rage, Oil Price Surge Unfolds

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011

      We Called It: Forecast Of Huge Public Worker Protests, Age Of Rage, Oil Price Surge Unfolds
      You heard it here first – revolutions, austerity, energy and food inflation

      Prison Planet.com
      Wednesday, February 23, 2011

      Having  often been accused of exaggerating, engaging in alarmism or outright fabrication by the establishment media, our regular readers will indulge us for tooting our own horn on the fact that we predicted the public worker demonstrations now happening in Wisconsin, along with the rage spreading across the Middle East, as well as soaring oil prices in June last year, and indeed as far back as February 2008.