Bruce Levine: The Rebel Yell

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2010

      Bruce Levine: The Rebel Yell
      Pacifying the population by listing anti-authoritarianism as a mental illness

      Paul Joseph Watson
      Prison Planet.tv
      Tuesday, December 14, 2010

      Clinical psychologist Bruce Levine explains how health authorities are increasingly listing individualistic behavior as abnormal in the move to pacify the population through mass medication, the education system and television.

      We encourage all our subscribers to watch this interview now at Prison Planet.tv by visiting the “video reports” section. Not a member? Please click here to subscribe and get instant access to this interview, along with thousands of hours of material, including daily access to the live video stream and video archives of The Alex Jones Show.

      The Prison Planet.tv Holiday Special is now running – with new subscribers able to become a member for just $39.95 for a whole year – which represents a near 50 per cent discount on the normal month to month price.