Rosalind Peterson: The Chemtrail Cover-Up

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010

      Rosalind Peterson: The Chemtrail Cover-Up
      California Skywatch watchdog exposes how clandestine NASA-military programs are poisoning the environment, food and water supply

      Friday, December 3, 2010

      In this 1-hour plus video exclusive for Prison Planet.tv members, Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch exposes how chemtrails are being sprayed in our skies as part of a clandestine NASA-military program to geoengineer the environment, and how this project is poisoning not only our air but also our water and food supply. This is a fascinating and detailed insight into who is behind the spraying, what consequences it is having and why they are doing it.