New 'Eco-Terrorist' Legislation A Hidden Assault On All Americans

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005

      It is important for us to protect the freedoms of both the right and left otherwise we'll be caught in a police state vice which will crush us from both sides.

      This has nothing to do with stopping over-zealous environmentalist whackos and everything to do with classifying American citizens as terrorists under broader legal frameworks.