Establishment Upset We're Not Discussing Mindless Drivel

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2010

      Establishment Upset We're Not Discussing Mindless Drivel
      It's fine for multi-billion dollar Madison Avenue conglomerates to push celebrity pap, and it's OK for mega-corporations to buy Google search rankings, but God forbid Alex Jones attempt to get real issues into the public domain via Google Trends

      Thursday, September 23, 2010

      Tom Krazit of CNet News is apparently upset that someone would attempt to create talking points of national interest that are not focused around the moronic behavior of vacuous celebrities like Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, and whatever other mindless drivel the corporate media serves up on a daily basis.