4th Amendment Violating Mobile X-Ray Scanners Hit The Streets

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2010

      4th Amendment Violating Mobile X-Ray Scanners Hit The Streets
      As we warned all along, airport tyranny is coming to your door

      Wednesday, August 25, 2010

      As we warned at the beginning of the year, X-ray body scanners currently being used and abused in airports across the world are set to hit the streets as American Science & Engineering reveals that “more than 500 backscatter x-ray scanners mounted in vans that can be driven past neighboring vehicles to see their contents” have been sold to government agencies.