Kagan Calls Israeli Judge Dredd "My Judicial Hero"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2010

      Kagan Calls Israeli Judge Dredd "My Judicial Hero"
      Alarming support for "worst judge on the planet" underscores Supreme Court nominee's hostility to the U.S. Constitution

      Thursday, June 24, 2010

      New video has emerged on the eve of the Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearings which shows Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan praising an Israeli activist judge as “my judicial hero,” underscoring Kagan’s alarming hostility to the Constitution and her views on empowering appointed judges with political agendas.