Attorney: Deepwater Horizon Managers Knew About Oil Rig Problem Before Explosion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010

      Attorney: Deepwater Horizon Managers Knew About Oil Rig Problem Before Explosion
      "The rig's on fire! I told you this was gonna happen"

      Wednesday, June 9, 2010

      Top Houston attorney Tony Buzbee says he has new evidence which indicates that Deepwater Horizon’s managers knew that the BP oil rig had major problems before its explosion on April 20, citing the eyewitness account of a crew member who rescued burning workers on the rig of a conversation between Deepwater Horizon installation manager Jimmy Harrell and someone in Houston. According to the witness, Harrell was screaming, “Are you fucking happy? Are you fucking happy? The rig’s on fire! I told you this was gonna happen.”