All 3 Parts of Martial Law Online, Reviews Required

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 11:23 AM

      All 3 Parts of Martial Law Online, Reviews Required

      All three parts of Alex Jones' brand new documentary film are now online for Prison Planet.tv members at http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/march2005/040305martiallaw.htm

      If you haven't already subscribed to become an exclusive member and enjoy this film and a host of other member benefits, please do so online either via credit card or Paypal at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html

      Remember, you can also subscribe via check or money order. Details at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html