Israeli Knesset Member: Israel Wanted High Number Of Fatalities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

      Israeli Knesset Member: Israel Wanted High Number Of Fatalities
      Navy Commander: "Next time we'll use more force"

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Tuesday, Jun 1st, 2010

      A member of the Israeli Knesset, the legislative branch of the Israeli government, who was on board the Marmara ship when it was ambushed by IDF troops, has told reporters that the intention of the raid was to kill as many on board as they could in order to ward off others from attempting to reach Gaza by sea.