Ron Paul: Inside Sources Told Me Fed Is Panicking At Mass Awakening

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010

      Ron Paul: Inside Sources Told Me Fed Is Panicking At Mass Awakening
      Congressman: "We are still fighting," to add stronger provisions to watered down legislation

      Thursday, May 27, 2010

      Appearing on The Alex Jones Show yesterday, Congressman Ron Paul revealed that through his inside sources he had learned that the people who control the Federal Reserve are panicking about the fact that Americans are waking up to the fact that the U.S. is controlled by the central bank.