Fw: Everyone's happy now, aren't we?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 5:02 PM
      from a newsgroup member

      > Alex,
      > Congrats on all the great work you've done, you've sparked a hell
      > of a lot of controversy and that's exactly what is needed to stop the
      > takeover of our rights.Now, I too have lived in Austin for the past
      > two years, and realize the hard responsibility you've put upon
      > yourself. I was wanting to suggest that you post something about the
      > Bush family-Nazi ties and I was wanting to know where I could find
      > the article about the Saudi guy slip and said "Osama died when his
      > kidney machines were destroyed."
      > About your website- Looks fantastic, you've put a lot of work
      > into it. May I also suggest you add a section of the famous quotes
      > from famous people- ex. Benjamin Franklin,Caesar,Hitler,etc.
      > Keep it up- booskit

      From Violet:
      This article originally appeared in the Sarasota Herald-Tribune
      11/11/2000 -- we had the head of the Florida Holocaust Museum on the show to
      talk about it.

      Author links Bush family
      to Nazis
      STAFF REPORT

      The president of the Florida Holocaust Museum said Saturday that George W.
      Bush's grandfather derived a portion of his personal fortune through his
      affiliation with a Nazi-controlled bank.

      John Loftus, a former prosecutor in the Justice DepartmenDepartment's Nazi
      War Crimes Unit, said his research found that Bush's grandfather, Prescott
      Bush, was a principal in the Union Banking Corp. in ManhattaManhattan in the
      late 1930s and the 1940s.

      Leading Nazi industrialists secretly owned the bank at that time, Loftus
      said, and were moving money into it through a second bank in Holland even
      after the United States declared war on Germany. The bank was liquidated in
      1951, Loftus said, and Bush's grandfather and great-grandfather received
      $1.5 million from the bank as part of that dissolution.

      "That's where the Bush family fortune came from: It came from the Third
      Reich," Loftus said.

      Loftus made his remarks during a speech as part of the Sarasota Reading
      Festival. The author of "Unholy Trinity: The Vatican, The Nazis and the
      Swiss Banks,"Loftus documented the Swiss bank accounts that harbored funds
      confiscated from Holocaust victims and the participation of Italian priests
      in smuggling Nazi war criminals to safe haven in Canada, Central and South
      America and the United States after the war.

      Although he said he had a file of paperwork linking the bank and Prescott
      Bush to Nazi money, Loftus did not provide that documentation Saturday.

      Loftus pointed out that the Bush family would not be the only American
      political dynasty to have ties to the "wrong side of World War II."The
      Rockefellers had financial connections to Nazi Germany, he said.

      Loftus also reminded his audience that John F. Kennedy's father, an avowed
      isolationist and former ambassador to Great Britain, profited during the
      1930s and '40s from Nazi stocks that he owned.

      BIN LADEN IN DUBAI HOSPITAL LINKS FROM INFOWARS.COM

      (From our prior knowledge section at http://www.infowars.com/resources.html)

      CIA Agent 'Met Bin Laden in July'
      This Is London
      http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/bin_laden_met_CIA.htm?
      in_review_id=470280&in_review_text_id=424130

      Bin Laden 'met CIA agent before terror attacks'
      Le Figaro said the meeting took place between July 4 and 14, while bin Laden
      was being treated for a serious kidney ailment at the American Hospital in
      Dubai.
      http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_437828.html?menu=

      See the Original Le Figaro Article (in French)
      Le Figaro
      http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/lefigaro_fr.htm

      Translation of the Le Figaro Article: The CIA would have met Ben Laden in
      July
      Le Figaro
      http://216.239.37.120/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=fr%7Cen&u=http://www.infowa
      rs.com/saved%2520pages/Prior_Knowledge/lefigaro_fr.htm&prev=/language_tools

      Bin Laden Underwent Treatment in July at Dubai American Hospital: Reports
      Yahoo
      http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Ladin_Hopital.htm