Rand Paul Savages Obama's Catastrophic "Green Economy"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2010

      Rand Paul Savages Obama's Catastrophic "Green Economy"
      Victorious Senate candidate demands Obama stop attending climate summits as new leaked report details shocking economic impact of Spain's "green economy"

      Wednesday, May 19, 2010

      After trouncing his neo-con opponent comprehensively in the Kentucky Senate primary, Rand Paul savaged the man-made global warming scam for what it truly represents – an attack on the middle class and the industrialized world, as he warned President Obama and his sycophants, “we’ve come to take our government back”.