Trilateral Commission Wants War With Iran

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010

      Trilateral Commission Wants War With Iran
      TC member unwittingly tells We Are Change activist of plans for world government

      Friday, May 14, 2010

      Trilateral Commission member Mikhail Slobodovsici, a chief adviser to the Russian leadership, unwittingly provided a revealing insight into the plans of the global elite during the group’s recent meeting in Dublin Ireland, when he mistakenly told a We Are Change Ireland activist he thought was a fellow TC member that the globalists are planning a war with Iran.