Time For Another Mass Viral Wake Up Call For Humanity

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 6:31 AM

      Time For Another Mass Viral Wake Up Call For Humanity
      Invisible Empire and Police State 4 now full length on You Tube - help us reach millions of people just as we did with The Obama Deception

      Tuesday, April 27, 2010

      Alex JonesÂ’ Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA and Jason BermasÂ’ Invisible Empire are now available to watch on You Tube in full length for free, and we are calling on all Infowarriors to help us make the videos go viral in an effort to reach millions of new people, just as we did with The Obama Deception.