"Yes We Can" Bow To Another Hereditary Foreign Dictator

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 5:11 AM

      "Yes We Can" Bow To Another Hereditary Foreign Dictator
      Despite past controversies, Obama still eager to prove fealty to his global elite bosses by bowing to Communist leader Hu Jintao

      Tuesday, April 13, 2010

      You would have thought that after the backlash he received last time, Obama’s advisors would have him well drilled on the proper Presidential way in which to meet foreign dignitaries, but Obama must be so eager to prove his fealty to his global elite masters that he broke tradition yet again in appearing to bow to Chinese Communist leader Hu Jintao.