Greenpeace To Global Warming Skeptics: "We Know Where You Live"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010

      Greenpeace To Global Warming Skeptics: "We Know Where You Live"
      Will CNN and MSNBC devote weeks of endless coverage to the violent extremist threat posed by radical greenies?

      Monday, April 5, 2010

      An article carried by the official Greenpeace website written by a Greenpeace member urges climate activists to resort to criminal activity in an effort to reinvigorate momentum for their stalling global warming agenda, while ominously threatening climate Skeptics, “we know where you live”.