Korea Tensions Pale Alongside Agenda To Attack Iran

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2010

      Korea Tensions Pale Alongside Agenda To Attack Iran
      We only go to war with countries who can't fight back

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Friday, March 26th, 2010

      An incident in the Yellow Sea that could trigger further heightened tension between North and South Korea is likely to be played down by the globalist power structure in the U.S. because it threatens the focus of their agenda in the middle east.