Airport Worker Pervs Over Woman In Body Scanner: "I Love Those Gigantic Tits"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 6:01 AM

      Airport Worker Pervs Over Woman In Body Scanner: "I Love Those Gigantic Tits"
      Incident proves once again that detailed images of genitals are visible - and these are the people who will be leering over your naked children

      Wednesday, March 24, 2010

      Outrage was growing today over the abuse of naked airport body scanners after it was revealed that a Heathrow worker perved over a naked image of a female colleague after she passed through one of the devices, before commenting, “I love those gigantic tits”.