Should Conspiratorial Thinking Be The Default Position?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2010

      Should Conspiratorial Thinking Be The Default Position?
      Would society really collapse if Americans stopped trusting government wholesale, or would only the corrupt in power be threatened?

      Friday, March 19, 2010

      Considering the number of times governments have been caught lying over the last few decades, we have to ask the question, should the belief that major world events and political developments happen as a result of a conspiracy of some form or other be the default position in contemporary thinking, or should we continue to blindly trust government and afford it the credibility it plainly doesnÂ’t deserve in order to maintain a perceived sense of order?