Jesse Ventura: I Will Never Commit Suicide

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 7:53 AM

      Jesse Ventura: I Will Never Commit Suicide
      Former Governor goes on record in response to numerous suspicious deaths in recent years of individuals who have posed a threat to the status quo

      Monday, March 15, 2010

      In light of the alleged “suicides” of prominent people who have gone up against the establishment in recent years, former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, who has been trailblazing across establishment media in recent weeks exposing the 9/11 cover-up, firmly stated on the Alex Jones Show that he would never commit suicide.