Tonight on The Alex Jones Show

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24 3:53 PM
      Tonight on the Alex Jones Show:

      Henry Makow
      on the Real Intent of the Feminist Movement and His Article: Gloria Steinem: How the CIA Used Feminism to Destabilize Society

      Some Stories Send by Listeners:

      Erick Schonfeld shilling for Ted Turner, AOL, and the gang....

      I just read an article which I thought you would find interesting. Here's the address: URL for this article (note from Violet:  many of you probably remember this from April)
      http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/jared/jihad.htm

      Sound to make an army flee
      A NEW sonic weapon being developed for the Pentagon makes use of one of the most fearsome sounds known to humans: a baby crying.
      http://www.thescotsman.co.uk/international.cfm?id=685942002

      An economy singed
      The markets' mood reflects a poor outlook for America's economy
      http://www.economist.co.uk/opinion/PrinterFriendly.cfm?Story_ID=1189335

      Listener Emails:

      A great email from our friends at propagandamatrix.com -- a site you should all visit, if you haven't already

      To push through the Euro here in Britain they would
      have to use electronic voting to fix the result. I was
      reading a speech given by a British professor at a
      Trilateral Commission meeting in 2000. He said the
      referendum wouldn't occur until after the next general
      election in 2004 because the majority of the
      population aren't buying it.

      I will certainly ensure my city votes against it with
      a giant door to door leaflet campaign which I will
      then syndicate for other British visitors on my
      website. I'm starting to feel they'll scrap the
      referendum because they just don't have the numbers.
      Plus, there is a massive TV advertising campaign about
      to kick off including popular celebrities speaking
      AGAINST the Euro.

      Every person I have played the 9/11 road to tyranny
      tape to has woken up. Even the goths and the skate
      punkers know what's going on now. I am able to monitor
      this because of my relatively young age (20).

      Keep up the great work.

      Regards,
      http://www.propagandamatrix.com

      Dear Mr. Jones:

      With your research and activity on changes around the world by the powerful elite, you are probably aware of the ramification of Chapter 11 of the NAFTA.  If not, don't feel too bad - - the majority of people are ignorant of its effect.

      Basically, Chapter 11 of NAFTA allows a foreign government to enter into litigation against the United States for perceived wrongdoing that results in loss of projected income on investments in this country.  This litigation can proceed even if a jury in this country already ruled against the foreign government and sanction them for their action with financial penalties.

      The litigation filed by this country is evaluated in secret by a commission of international lawyers.  The US public, lawmakers, etc., are not allowed to be involved in the process.  This commission rules on the litigation and awards US taxpayer money to foreign companies - - no appeals - - no review - - period.  Even a ruling by the Supreme Court of the United States against this foreign government would be null and void!

      I would suggest that you have a guest on your show that could enlighten your audience in this matter.  It is clear in my mind that unless we revoke the language contained in Chapter 11 of this treaty that our constitutional government is clearly eliminated.

      Among the many issues facing loss of our freedoms today, no other single action puts the power and control in corporate and lawyer hands to install a world dictatorship than this one.

      Best Regards

      With all the anti-New World Order, anti-war webpages out there, there seem to
      be many millions of people who believe as we do. Use your influence to
      organize a march on Washington, DC. A Rally Against the American Police State.
      What can I do to help?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
        10:00 PM:

        Richard Griffing
        Editor and Publisher of The San Antonio Lightning Newspaper on the devastating Texas flood and the possibility that the deluge might have started due to cloud seeding/weather modification efforts.

        Related Stories:

        Devastating Texas floods kill 9
        Parts of the state have gotten as much as 30 inches of rain since Monday night.

        Man Made Flood? Edwards Aquifer Authority Calls Cloud Seeding The Day Storms Began A 'Coincidence'
        Cloud Seeder Todd Flanagan Confirmed Operation On June 30th; Says 'Fairly Certain' No Connection