9/11 Special Release Video

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005

      9/11 Special Release Video

      Available to members, Alex Jones' 9/11 Emergency Release, a rare video documenting the 9/11 inside job.

      The government not only had prior knowledge of the terrorist attacks of 9-11 and allowed them to happen, the national security dictatorship publicly funded, trained and shepherded the terrorists into the United States -- and went so far as to protect them from the FBI and Defense Intelligence. Now the government is going to use SCAREorism to turn America into a cross between Communist China and Nazi Germany.

      Support our fight against the New World Order, subscribe online for just 15 cents a day at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html - we need your support more than ever, January is always a very slow month.