As Predicted, Pentagon Shooting Blamed On 9/11 Truth

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2010

      As Predicted, Pentagon Shooting Blamed On 9/11 Truth
      Two days after we warned that anti-government activists were about to be framed for violence, Californian man attacks police officers, media cites motivation as advocacy for 9/11 truth

      Friday, March 5, 2010

      Just two days after we warned of false flag domestic attacks that would be blamed on the federal governmentÂ’s political adversaries were all but inevitable, a Californian man attacked the Pentagon last night in a shooting that wounded two police officers and has since been blamed on the John Patrick BedellÂ’s advocacy for 9/11 truth.