    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010

      You can trust us, we're owned by the military-industrial complex; Newsweek says there's no agenda for global government, as every globalist on the planet calls for it

      Thursday, February 11, 2010

      A major Newsweek hit piece against the Tea Party movement and Alex Jones claims that the move towards a global government and the fact that governments commit acts of false flag terrorism is all an invention of “conspiracist kooks” who wear “tin foil hats”. Like we’ve never heard that one before.