Exposed: More Lies Regarding Naked Body Scanners

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010

      Exposed: More Lies Regarding Naked Body Scanners
      If there's a need for "privacy sensitive" machines, the ones already in the airports that we cannot refuse to be put through are illegal

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Wednesday, Feb 10th, 2010

      The announcement of the invention of a new type of body screening machinery, that does not show detailed naked images of the person it scans, highlights the fact that the public was grossly misled over the scanners now in place in airports the world over.