Harassed War Reporter: We Must Stand Up To TSA Thugs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010

      Harassed War Reporter: We Must Stand Up To TSA Thugs
      "No country has ever treated me so badly, not China. Not Vietnam. Not Afghanistan."

      Wednesday, January 6, 2010

      A war reporter who was detained, interrogated and handcuffed at Seattle airport for refusing to answer personal questions about his income has warned that Americans need to start standing up to TSA thugs because entering the country is now a more stifling experience than some of the worst police states on the planet.