Former EU Justice Commissioner: We need to Scan Inside Travelers' Bodies For Bombs

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010

      Former EU Justice Commissioner: We need to Scan Inside Travelers' Bodies For Bombs
      Mass hysteria over full body scanners reaches new heights

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Tuesday, Jan 5, 2010

      The rampant delirium over the proposed implementation of full-body security scanners in airports reached new heights today as a former EU minister suggested that all passengers need to have their insides scanned to make sure they are not concealing bombs.