Ron Paul Says Agenda Behind Bombing Incident Is More War, More Attacks On Liberty

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009

      Ron Paul Says Agenda Behind Bombing Incident Is More War, More Attacks On Liberty
      Congressman: "I am concerned what they are going to do to the American people"

      Tuesday, December 29, 2009

      Congressman Ron Paul fears that the agenda behind the Flight 253 bombing incident is to expand the war on terror into Yemen while stripping Americans of more liberties, warning that itÂ’s time people woke up and realized that the government cannot guarantee their safety.