UN Chief: We Will Impose Global Governance

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009

      UN Chief: We Will Impose Global Governance
      Ban Ki-Moon hints that Obama will be the savior of Copenhagen in a last minute turnaround for the globalists

      Wednesday, December 16, 2009

      United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has again publicly admitted that the agenda behind the Copenhagen summit and the climate change fraud is the imposition of a global government and the end of national sovereignty.