Al Gore's Crumbling Credibility Cracked By Climategate

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009

      Al Gore's Crumbling Credibility Cracked By Climategate
      "Super cereal" carbon billionaire has about as much integrity left as his South Park caricature

      Steve Watson,
      Infowars.net
      Friday, Dec 4, 2009

      It has not been a good month for Al Gore. If I wanted to enter an understatement of the year contest I'm pretty sure that one would win.