David Icke: The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2009

      David Icke: The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity
      Iconic author and lecturer speaks out on how the elite are attacking our immune systems through the use of vaccines, tocix food and electromagnetic pollution

      Prison Planet.com
      Thursday, November 12, 2009

      In an exclusive interview for Prison Planet.tv members filmed in Phoenix Arizona, lecturer and author David Icke explains how the panic-stricken elite are desperate to put the lid back on a global awakening that is stalling their agenda for world domination. Icke details how the irresistible force, the mass of humanity awakening to the global agenda, is coming face to face with what thinks it is the immovable object, the new world order.

      Prison Planet.tv members can watch this video now by logging in at http://prisonplanet.tv and clicking on “movies”.

      Not a subscriber? Get access to this along with thousands of other pieces of media and every Alex Jones film, as well as daily Alex Jones Show video and audio archives, by subscribing at Prison Planet.tv.