Martial Law Declared In Ukraine Over Mystery Epidemic

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009

      Martial Law Declared In Ukraine Over Mystery Epidemic
      Arrest of objectors ordered as President says "We must change the entire system of government in Ukraine"

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Thursday, Nov 5, 2009

      Ukrainian President Victor Yushchenko has all but declared martial law in the country as he announced yesterday that the National Security and Defense Council will become the supreme ruling authority in the wake of a mystery epidemic sweeping the country.