Updates From Prison Planet.tv

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2004

      We would like to extend our sincere thanks to Prison Planet.tv members who have continued to support us even in the economically perilous times.

      We wanted to focus your attention on the website re-design at http://www.prisonplanet.tv/

      This reflects an attempt to make it easier for members to navigate the website and find new material.

      Plus, as promised, Alex's upcoming documentary, Martial Law: 911: Rise Of The Police State, which is set to be his best work yet, will be available exclusively for Prison Planet.tv members for weeks in advance of its public release.

      Please join the rest of our loyal subscribers by becoming an exclusive member at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html

      ---------------------------------------

      New Material For Members

      Women In The Military

      Alex interviews Elaine Donnelly of the Center for Military Readiness on how the Pentagon wants women in combat.

      Patriot Act Used Against US Citizens

      Alex talks with Dr. Kenneth Tennant, who was arrested by Homeland Security for complaining to the VA.

      Perception Of Reality: Faking News

      A 'Saturday Night Live skit of the Bush family taking drugs reminds us of how easy it is to fake reality.

      Black Box Voting By Bev Harris

      The primer on electronic voting machine fraud.

      George Orwell's 1984

      The full PDF version of George Orwell's acclaimed and prophetic novel which has already been surpassed today.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2005

        Coming this week for Prison Planet.tv members.....

        1) Alex Jones' exclusive video interview with X-files/Lone Gunmen star
        Dean Haglund. Haglund will discuss the Lone Gunmen pilot episode where the
        government tries to remote control a plane into the World Trade Center.
        Remember, this was screened in early 2001!

        2) Alex's rare 'pre-release' 9/11 Emergency film which was only available
        for a short time will now be available in its entirety for members.

        3) Mohamed Atta & the Venice Flying Circus by Daniel Hopsicker. Did 19
        Arab terrorists from desert Kingdoms roam around in Florida as if they'd
        been listening to Tom Petty albums all their lives all by themselves? Or
        were they being trained here in a still-secret covert intelligence
        operation that somehow went horribly wrong?  Full length documentary film
        will be available to members.
        Subscribe now for just 15 cents a day at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html

        information is already saved.

        ---------------------------

        New content......

        Alex Jones' Weekly Report January 10 2005

        Indefininite jailing, debtor prisons, experimental testing on children are
        all discussed in this first weekly report of 2005. Calls are taken
        throughout the show.

        http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/january2005/100105weeklyreport.htm

        ---------------------------

        In case you missed it......

        Kris Millegan: Skull and Bones

        Alex talks to Kris about the Yale based secret society and how they tie
        into the NWO power structure.

        http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/070105millegan.htm

        Depleted Uranium Deaths Examined

        Supporting the troops: poisoning them with DU and then not treating them
        when they return.

        http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/070105rokke.htm