Fall Of The Republic Offers Mankind A Choice Of Two Futures

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009

      Fall Of The Republic Offers Mankind A Choice Of Two Futures
      A real life dystopia reveals how we can achieve a real life utopia

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Tuesday, Oct 20, 2009

      Fall Of The Republic gives one a sense of a much greater awakening than any previous Alex Jones film.

      An appropriate analogy would be to say that Jones’ previous works, Terrorstorm, Endgame and The Obama Deception are akin to the comprehension extending monoliths in Stanley Kubrick’s 2001 A Space Odyssey.