Obama: We Need To Bailout Newspapers To Stop New Media Taking Over

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009

      Obama: We Need To Bailout Newspapers To Stop New Media Taking Over
      President says preserving "mutual understanding" is critical to democracy

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Monday, Sept 21, 2009

      President Obama has stated that he is happy to consider bailing out the corporate media, expressing concerns that alternative internet based news outlets will grow in popularity as a result of the downfall of newspapers.