Sheen Challenges 9/11 Truth Debunkers To Larry King Live Debate

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2009

      Sheen Challenges 9/11 Truth Debunkers To Larry King Live Debate
      "We're not hiding," states Sheen as he calls out McCain, Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly

      Friday, September 11, 2009

      Appearing on The Alex Jones Show today to discuss his video address to Barack Obama, Charlie Sheen has challenged those who have publicly attacked him for speaking out on 9/11, particularly Meghan McCain, Rush Limbaugh Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly, to debate him on CNN’s Larry King Live.