Twenty Minutes With The President

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009

      Twenty Minutes With The President

      Reported by Charlie Sheen
      Prison Planet.com

      Tuesday, September 8, 2009

      I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with our 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama, while he was out promoting his health care reform initiative. I requested 30 minutes given the scope and detail of my inquiry; they said I could have 20. Twenty minutes, 1200 seconds, not a lot of time to question the President about one of the most important events in our nation’s history. The following is a transcript of our remarkable discussion.