Security Goon Crushes Free Speech: 'This Ain't America No More'

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009

      Security Goon Crushes Free Speech: 'This Ain't America No More'
      School officer threatens arrest for anti-Obama sign - unflattering representations of our dear leader are illegal

      Monday, August 31, 2009

      In a damning indictment of how the First Amendment has been eviscerated, footage from a recent town hall event shows a school security officer threatening a protester with arrest for holding up an anti-Obama sign while declaring that America has ceased to exist, arguing that unflattering representations of our dear leader are illegal.