Bernanke: "I Don't Know" Which Foreign Banks Were Given Half a Trillion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2009

      Bernanke: "I Don't Know" Which Foreign Banks Were Given Half a Trillion
      Grayson grills Fed chairman on destination of credit swaps

      Wednesday, July 22, 2009

      Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke was confronted yesterday by Congressman Alan Grayson about which foreign banks were the recipients of Federal Reserve credit swaps, but he was unable to provide an answer as to where over half a trillion dollars had gone.