Feds Prepare To Tax Toilet Paper In Name Of Climate Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2009

      Feds Prepare To Tax Toilet Paper In Name Of Climate Change
      The government wants to shake us down for our visits to the lavatory

      Tuesday, July 21, 2009

      The vampiric and gluttonous feeding frenzy currently being enjoyed by the federal government under the pretext of climate change is set to be expanded with a range of new taxes on products disposed of via waste water, including cosmetics, toothpaste and toilet paper.